Alabama Fire Crackers

Wait :

Looking for a fun new snack idea? These Alabama hearth dotty are straightforward to combine up and choked with flavor. a touch bit spicy, heaps savory, they’re the important deal. Any of you with teen boys, very boys of any age, can realize it after I say that my children are continually hungry. To their nice dismay, in between regular meals they need to accept a snack.


Have you been to the grocery stores lately? Snacks are seriously pricey and costs appear to climb higher each week. In an endeavor to stay my food prices down, and additionally to stay my four hungry monsters cornered, I try and notice reasonable alternatives I will create myself. For my guys, as a result of they’re full once more. For me, as a result of they’re full which didn’t need hours spent within the room, a hole in my pocketbook, or leave Pine Tree State completely exhausted. It’s virtually the proper snack.

Alabama Fire Crackers

Ingredients

  • 1 box of saltine crackers 16 oz
  • 1 2/3 cup canola oil
  • 2 packets ranch dressing mix
  • 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions

  1. Add oil, ranch, red pepper, garlic, onion, and black pepper. Seal bag.
  2. Using your hands mix ingredients around together until evenly combined.
  3. Add crackers to the bag. Seal again.
  4. Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the spice mix.
  5. Lay the bag flat and let it sit for about an hour
  6. Turn the bag over, repeating several times until the crackers are thoroughly coated with the spice mix.
  7. Allow the bag to sit overnight.
  8. Remove the crackers from the bag and serve.

Adapted from HERE

Komentar