This chicken and leek heated risotto formula has truly been one of my kiddo's top choices since I began making when my oldest was around 8 months old. Which means I have now been making it for going on 3.5 yrs and it is as yet going solid. The formula is extremely adaptable so kindly don't feel that you have to stay with chicken and leek. In the notes segment, I have incorporated some other mix thoughts.

I as a rule make my own, which I guarantee is simple. At whatever point we have a chicken dish cooked on the bone: for example a dish or drumsticks. I pop the remaining bones in a pot. Include a generally slashed onion and carrot and afterward bubble for around 30 minutes I'm doing whatever it takes not to make eatery quality stock, so once bubbled, I simply expel the bones and vege by pouring it through a colander and store in the ice chest for a day or somewhere in the vicinity or stop it for later use.

Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Leek
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 250g Arborio rice (approx. 1 Cup)
- Thyme
- 750 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 300g skinless chicken breast or thigh
- 130g frozen peas
Instructions
- Use a large oven proof dish that has a lid. Start by heating the oil on the stove top
- Heat the stock (this can be done on the stove top or in the microwave)
- Add finely sliced leek and garlic sauté until softened and fragrant
- Add the arborio rice with 1 -2 10 cm stalks of fresh thyme, cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring so that the rice does not catch
- Add the heated stock
- thinly slice the chicken and add to the rice and stock
- Bring to the boil
- Cover with a lid and bake in an oven at 180 degrees celsius or 350 Fahrenheit for 20 mins
- Stir in frozen peas
- Return to the oven for 5 mins
- Serve
Adapted from HERE
Komentar
Posting Komentar